The Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) programme is a business model that allows partners to resell or bundle their own services in addition to Microsoft Cloud Services as a complete solution and gives customers complete payment flexibility with pay-as-you-go billing.
Don’t forget, if you’re moving from Direct CSP status, you keep your Microsoft incentives and the Partner Centre Referral Programme is unaffected.
Until 30th June 2019, as a Giacom Microsoft Reseller, you could benefit from savings of up to 35%.
Depending on the SKU provisioned, you’ll receive anywhere between a 2% and 20% rebate payment on top of our 15% partner discount for Microsoft CSP licenses (Office 365, Dynamics, Microsoft 365 etc.), or 10% on Azure.
CSP Indirect Resellers are eligible for an incentive of 8% of billed revenue from sales of online services such as Microsoft Office 365, EMS, Windows Intune, CRM Online, Dynamics Cloud offerings, and Azure. Partners may also earn incremental incentives via applicable Global Accelerators and area-specific Local Accelerators outlined below:
To qualify for the incentive, partners must have an active MPN membership and at least one of the following competencies in Silver or Gold before onboarding:
- Cloud Business Applications (new for FY19)
- Cloud Customer Relationship Management
- Cloud Platform
- Cloud Productivity
- Data Analytics
- Data Platform
- Enterprise Mobility Management
- ISV (new for FY19)
- Small and Midmarket Cloud Solutions
- Windows and Devices
How to Enrol
- New eligible partners will receive an invitation from Microsoft (email@example.com) to access the Partner Incentive Experience (PIExp) Tool. All invitations will be sent to the Partner Administrator who is defined as the Primary Contact in the MPN.
- If you’ve onboarded to the PIExp Tool in a previous fiscal year, you won’t need to re-onboard, but you will need to continue to meet Microsoft’s eligibility requirements.
- Signing in and enrolling is simple – you need to verify account information, sign the agreements and accept the Terms and Conditions, create a payment profile and create a tax profile.
- If for any reason, you don’t receive your invitation from Microsoft and believe that you’ve met all the eligibility requirements, you’ll need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment Tracking and Periods
Qualifying resellers can track spend in the Microsoft Partner Incentives Experience portal at any time and can expect payment within 45 days after the end of each monthly earnings period, based on any active Microsoft CSP licenses purchased between the following dates:
First rebate payment period: 1st July – 31st December 2018
Second rebate payment period: 1st January – 30th June 2019
More information on enrolling, contact our sales team on 0333 332 0888 or visit our website.
Extra Incentive 1 – Azure
From 1st July 2018 to 31st December 2018, Giacom partners can earn back the first two months’ worth of billed Azure revenue for new SMB customers, allowing you to earn up to $15,000 cashback.
To be eligible for the incentive, partners must have an active MPN membership and at least one Microsoft competency in Gold or Silver.
Eligible partners will be notified by email of any potential rebate payments, which are sent via wire transfer within 90 days after the campaign end date on 31st December 2018. Partners must reach a minimum of $500 across all new customer accounts over their first two billing months to qualify. If the partner accrues less than the minimum pay out amount, they will forfeit the unpaid rebate amount. The maximum pay out is capped at $15,000 per partner.
Extra Incentive 2 – Office 365 and Microsoft 365
From 1st July 2018 to 31st December 2018, Giacom partners can earn up to $15k cashback when they increase the number of billed and assigned Office 365 and Microsoft 365 licenses across their entire customer base.
To be eligible for the incentive, partners must have an active MPN membership and at least one Microsoft competency in Gold or Silver. Partners will receive $5 for each additional billed and assigned licence on the following SKUs:
- Office 365 Business Premium
- Office 365 E3
- Office 365 E5
- Office 365 w/o Audio Conferencing
- Microsoft 365 Business
As an example, if you start with 100 billed and assigned licenses in June 2018 and end with 200 in December 2018, you will receive $500 cashback (100 x $5).